Professing our faith in the Lord
Jesus Christ for the purpose of Salvation, believing in
the teachings and practices of the Bible and in the
great distinctive principles for which they stand.
For example, we believe in:
preeminence of Christ as our divine Lord and Savior.
2. The supreme authority of the Bible and its
sufficiency as our only rule of faith and
3. The right of private interpretation and the
competency of the individual soul in direct
approach to God.
4. The absolute separation of Church & State.
5. A regenerate Church membership.
6. The beautiful,
symbolic ordinance of
the believer's baptism in obedience to the
command of Christ.
7. The complete independence of the local
Church and its interdependence in associated
fellowship with other Baptist Churches.
8. The supreme rule of the Bible and the solemn
obligation of majority rule, guaranteeing
equal rights to all and special privilege to
9. The spiritual unity of all believers, for which
the Lord Jesus Christ so earnestly prayed.
10.A world-wide commitment to evangelism
and missionary work in obedience to the final
commands of Jesus.